We believe that irrespective of ability, disability or impairment, everyone should have access to the best possible customer service and be able to enjoy our products.
We provide a range of services to support our customers with accessibility needs which include:
- Relay UK
- Access to emergency SMS (mobile only)
- Free directory enquires
- Priority fault repair
- Third party bill management
- Large print correspondence
- Confirm the call-in writing
- Emergency Video Relay
What is Emergency Video Relay?
Emergency Video Relay enables British Sign Language users to communicate with the emergency services via video.
This service is completely free of charge and can be accessed 24/7 through a dedicated mobile app and website.
How does it work?
• A user can access the service through https://999bsl.co.uk/ or by downloading the 999 BSL app
• The user will press the red button to call
• The user will be connected to a qualified and experienced interpreter
• The interpreter will call 999
• The interpreter will translate sign language into spoken English for the emergency services to hear
• The interpreter will sign the emergency services’ advice and instructions back to the user
Any other questions?
If you have any questions about this service or need any help, please give us a call You can also find some FAQs in written English and in sign language here: FAQ’s : 999 BSL
- And many more!