If you have experienced an issue with your water supply in Scotland and would like to register a complaint please follow the steps below. For issues with your water supply in England please click here.
Whilst we will always try and do everything we can to ensure that our customers are happy, sometimes an issue arises which means they are not. To ensure that in such cases the issue is resolved quickly and to the satisfaction of the customer, we have put together the following complaints procedure.
- Call 0333 014 3131 and speak to a member of our Customer Services Team, or e-mail email@example.com or write to the Customer Services Team, Clear Business, Longley House, Longley Lane, Manchester M22 4SY. Our Customer Service Advisors have been empowered to resolve customer complaints so that they can be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Any unresolved issues from the Customer Service Team will be escalated to our Escalations Department.
- If our Escalations Department cannot fully resolve your issue, it will be escalated to our Customer Resolution Team.
- If you remain dissatisfied, you can ask the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) to look at your complaint. The SPSO is the final stage for complaints about public services in Scotland. The SPSO cannot normally look at complaints:
- where you have not gone all the way through the organisation’s complaints handling procedure
- more than 12 months after you became aware of the matter you want to complain about, or
- that have been or are being considered in court.
You can contact the SPSO:
4 Melville Street
Freepost SPSO (you don’t need to use a stamp)
Freephone: 0800 377 7330